OKAY before you watch this... in my defense I had to edit with a really bad cellphone app which I even payed for since my computer currently doesn't work. Which sucks because I started a davenzi edit a few days ago and now I can't finish it. In this app I couldn't even add more than one song which is why I had to save the video in several parts and then put it together again. The app didn't allow me to change the volume of the song in certain parts so sometimes you can hear annoying background noise from the scene or their voices are too quiet. AnyGays... I'll already miss them so much.:,)
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
-
Deux frères reviennent à Pinamar hors saison pour disperser les cendres de leur mère et vendre l'appartement familial. Là, ils sont reçu...
-
SYNOPSIS : Shawn est un jeune homme homosexuel introverti qui assume peu à peu sa sexualité. Sa vie ne se résume qu'à sa meilleure amie,...
-
Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds | LGBTQ Comedy | Full Movie Kyle fait semblant d'être hétéro pour gagner Troy, un nouveau mannequin qui fa...

Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire
enjoy, merci, thx