Powered By Blogger

dimanche 22 septembre 2024

I'm a Porn Star documentary film - exploring the lives of gay, trans and...

There are an estimated 370 million pornographic websites online. Porn is now a thirteen BILLION dollar business. So who’s doing all this moonlighting? Turns out – probably some people you know. I’m a Porn Star follows the lives of guys in the neighborhood who are likely a lot more famous than you - at least on the Internet. Why do they get into porn? Do their friends and family know? Is it about money? Is it a sexual turn-on? How did they get here? What do their families and friends think? How much do they make? I’m a Porn Star is a portrait of people who work in adult entertainment, a business bigger than the music industry. As our story unfolds it will deliver insight into the personal lives of guys working in pornography, their hopes and their dreams.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

enjoy, merci, thx

SHANK

GAMEBOYS The Movie

Les joueurs devenus amoureux Cairo et Gavreel passent du temps ensemble quelques semaines avant que Cairo ne retourne dans sa province. Leur...