Powered By Blogger

samedi 28 septembre 2024

The heartbreaking story of Jia-han and Birdy ton nom en plein coeur

I would lie if I say I didn’t cry while doing this edit. I love the movie and the boys so much. I watched it like 5 times already and I’ll watch it again and again. Some personal thing: I read a lot of comments about Birdy being so mean to Jia-han and that they don’t really like him because of that. Wang Po-de is my favourite character lol and I’m so sad to read such comments. Birdy thought he did the right thing and I think so too. Why? Because they fell in love in the wrong timeline. I don’t wanna know what would happened to them if they show their affection to the others. And that’s the sad thing about their story! I just love them period!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

enjoy, merci, thx

SHANK

Leo la nuit ⎪Entre Deux Vies⎪Nans Laborde-Jourdàa⎪Film complet ( Comédie...LGBT

Paul ne sait pas dire non. Il passe de job en job, de bras d’homme en bras d’homme sans savoir de quoi demain sera fait. Ce mercredi, i...