Powered By Blogger

mardi 10 septembre 2024

Tim & Hawk - All Too Well [Fellow Travelers 1x08]

I got some comments suggesting this song. It was actually way easier to match than I'd expected. Anyway, this has taken a week and all my sanity. But it was agood time! Captions available for voiceovers. My Fellow Travelers videos: • Fellow Travelers Fandom: Fellow Travelers Characters: Hawkins 'Hawk' Fuller (Matt Bomer) and Tim Laughlin (Jonathan Bailey) *Song: "All Too Well (10 minute version)" by Taylor Swift *Program: Vegas Pro 18 *Coloring: Heavenly Sin [Coloring by XxxXDream] - edited with detail enhancer #fanvidfeed #fellowtravelers #mattbomer

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

enjoy, merci, thx

SHANK

ROSODIUM - Le film (2022, LGBT) [ENG SUB] LGBT

Musiques - Epidemic Sound : Musique de la danse (rencontre) : Fleurs Douces - I used to be free (Oovy remix) Musique de la scène d'...